In Episode 30 of the Stories of Market Research: The Insightrix Podcast, Sharday connects with Anne Brown, the CEO and principal of Gazelle Global Research Services, an established leader and innovator in managing research logistics on a global scale.
As a leader in international research, Anne joins us to share her perspective on how global insights professionals are managing client expectations during challenging societal times.
Together, Anne and Sharday break down current issues impacting the research community and the shift in consumer behaviour through a research lens.
From climate change to the pandemic, from inflation to civil unrest and global conflict – Anne helps us explore the role of international research at such a unique point in our history. Later in the episode, they discuss how insights agencies recruit hard-to-reach populations and ways to eliminate confirmation bias when working with different people of interest.
Finally, Anne helps us understand why diversity within their organization is essential to expand your research capabilities internationally – all this, and more, on the Stories of Market Research: the Insightrix Podcast!
“I know what a great privilege it is to work in this industry of ours. I’ve been doing this for a long time; I’ve been through a lot of changes in the industry, a lot of pivots, and I still love what I do.”Anne Brown, CEO and Founder of gazelle Global Research Services
For more information on today’s episode, visit:
- To donate to the Ukraine Crisis, visit: https://donate.redcross.ca/page/100227/donate/1?locale=en-CA
- SaskWatch Members can donate their survey earnings to the Ukrainian Red Cross Society. Visit info.saskwatch.ca for more information
For more information on today’s guest(s), visit:
- Gazelle Global Research Services https://www.gazelleglobal.com/
- “The Insights Accelerator Checklist”: https://info.gazelleglobal.com/the-global-research-operations-checklist
- Insights Association https://www.insightsassociation.org/
Special thanks to:
- Anne Brown, Gazelle Global Research Services
- Sharday Torgerson (podcast host, digital and creative strategist)
- Jason at Golden Media (editor, producer)
Want to be on our podcast?
We are always looking for new guests to appear on our podcast! If you think that is you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more exciting content, check out our market research blog for informative articles about everything and anything market research-related.